Information will be given by the management staff and Principal of the College of Nursing regarding admission policies and procedures.
- The faculty of the college believe that graduate nurses will be able to apply nursing theories into nursing practice education and administration.
- The graduate nurses will be prepared for leadership positions in the college, in the hospital, in a specialty area as a consultant educator, administrator and researcher.
- The faculty believe that the graduate program encourages accountability and commitment to the learners and to the society.
- The nurse researcher will be able to undertake research activities and implement those recommendations in nursing service education.
- The graduate nurse will be able to function as a public health administrator to implement national health programmes at the community level.
Under Graduate | Post Graduate | Diploma Programmes| Admission Procedures